Little Yellow Bus Book
Ride along in this heartwarming back to school picture book about bravery and facing first day jitters!
The Little Yellow Bus had prepared for this day for a long time and how great it would be to pick up children and drive them to their school building—all by himself! Yellow wanted to feel excited, but instead, he was filled with first day worries. With a little help and encouragement from Mom and Dad, Little Yellow takes a deep breath, starts his engine, and decides that it’s time to prove to himself that he can be brave.
Little Yellow Bus is the heartwarming reminder that sometimes even the days when we are scared and anxious can become the most wonderful adventure, if we only believe in ourselves. Filled with beautiful full-color illustrations and an inspiring message for kids, this timeless story about courage is one you will want to come back to again and again.
Why readers love Little Yellow Bus:
- For fans of the New York Times and USA Today bestseller Little Red Sleigh and Little Blue Bunny
- Parents, grandparents, and teachers will have fun reading aloud this growth-mindset book to kids
- Perfect first day of school gift for kids ages 4-7 or holiday stocking stuffer
- An anxiety book that helps children who are nervous about the first day of school practice bravery and face their fears
- Screen-free fun for children during the fall season and beyond