Beth Briggs Spiral Journal Pink
- ELEGANT: This Eccolo World Traveler elegant 'no bad days' notebook was designed by Beth Briggs and features flexible faux leather covers with gold embossing. Notebook features a sturdy wire-o spiral & rounded corners.
- WRITING: Notebook comes with 192 archival acid-free cream pages (90 lumens) and round corners. Each page has 23 light gray ruled lines (8mm line spacing). The pages are made of a premium quality stock and is lined for a true journal experience.
- DURABLE: Faux leather covers and kraft backing give the notebook durability and flexibility. The book is double spiral bound to keep the pages secure while allowing it to lay totally flat.
- PORTABLE: Measuring 6" wide by 8-1/4" long, this notebook is big enough for your thoughts but small enough to take anywhere. Slide it into your bag, backpack or tote and head anywhere. (Page Size: 5 1/4" x 8")
- GREAT GIFT: Gift to your favorite poet, writer or thinker to use as a notebook, diary or journal. VERSATILE USAGE: Take notes in class, record answers at a job interview, write grocery lists on the go, turn into a diary to scribe thoughts or a travel journal to make travel plans. A great gift for just about anyone.